--,-- Excl. tax
During this day you will be taken into the world of curls. As you have probably experienced yourself, cutting and caring for curls is truly a profession in itself.
How is the training day structured?*
Start: walk-in 8:45 - start 9:00 a.m.
- What is a curl?
- How do you analyze a client with curls?
- Explanation of silicones, parabens, sulfates etc.
- What care/protein does what type of curl need?
- Structures of different curl types?
- Taking 'Before' photos.
- What the wishes of your model
- What care she applies and how
- Based on the type of curly hair you determine what type of curl the client has?
- Discussion beforehand how to treat the curls at home. This is best done in advance because then you can best assess the "state" of the curls.
Lunch: +/- 12 hours. A delicious luxury high tea is provided by a local entrepreneur. Fresh sandwiches, macarons, delicious fresh homemade cakes, fresh juices etc.
- Laundry training, use of cleanser and/or the detox shampoo ivm build-up
- Application of care during cutting
Main point | the CC1 Technique.
- Step by step we will take you through the technique of CC1 curl cutting training.
- You can take notes on a note sheet that we will provide for you.
- There is 1 trainer per 2 to 3 students. Maximum occupancy is 6 students. Therefore, there is ample opportunity to ask questions and ask for help.
Introducing the products:
Step by step we will explain to you how to best care for, diffuse and style your client's curls. You will also learn how to advise your client to apply Curls Control products at home, including drying, twisting, twirling or crunching.
- What do the curls need in terms of nutrition (you will determine this beforehand)?
- Determine drying: Crunch, twist or twirl?
- How do you dry the curls. Air or diffuser?
- What does the product?
- Fixation, what happens?
- Explaining product to client and care for home
End time: +/- 17:30/18:00 hours
- It is expected that each hairdresser takes care of his own model. The model may NOT be working as a hairdresser or student hairdresser. We will refuse the model. Models will connect at 10:30 am. There is a cozy waiting area where models can take a seat if desired in terms of distance to ride together. We can provide a lunch for your model extra, this can be ordered in the ordering process and can also be booked separately afterwards. If you do not book a lunch for your model, she needs to bring her own food.
- We require a minimum of a 3rd year experience should a hair salon send a student to our training.
Of course you bring your own equipment. No special scissors are needed, clips, comb, hairdressing robe, hair dryer with diffuser head (preferably with cold shot) and whatever else you think you need.
- Prior to this training we will ask you to sign a confidentiality agreement. This is to keep you and us from passing on this technique without participating in the training. You cannot learn the technique without this training. You and we pay for this technique and we do not want a proliferation and certainly not a hairstylist teaching herself a CC1 technique and bringing shame to our name.
- The participant will receive a certificate in her name and in the name of the salon she works for after submitting photos of two models for approval by email. The certificate will also remain in the salon's name at all times and may not be taken away. We review these photos and determine if the CC1 technique is sufficiently mastered.
- Should you be confident enough about the technique and have practiced enough in practice, we would like to hear from you. We place the name of your salon on our website as CC1 technical curl specialist. In combination with our products you have a top formula in your hands.
- Do you have the certificate in your pocket and sell the Curls Control products in your salon, then you have a total concept in your hands. You may then profile yourself as CC1 curl cutting specialist on your website and social media channels. We will also mention this on our website and social media channels.
Please read this again:
- In case of illness/personal circumstances a booked training can be rescheduled to another date. You need to communicate this with us at least 48 hours before the start of the training day. Restitution is not possible.
- No model is not an option to cancel the training.
- The training can only take place if there is a minimum occupancy of 4 persons. We reserve the right to move the training in consultation without entitlement to refund.
- Description of the training day is an indication. We reserve the right to change the content of the training for the best result.
- Our General Terms and Conditions apply to our trainings.
There is a large market for us in the field of curling. Specializing is the key word!
We are incredibly excited to teach you this technique.
See you soon,
--,-- Excl. tax