--,-- Excl. tax
Discover our pride: 100% pure Organic Argan Oil, enriched with a touch of organic Eucalyptus oil & vitamin E! Perfect for cast crunching, hair tips care & scalp treatments. A delicious addition to our range that will make you happy!
A new gem in our lineup, the liquid gold from Morocco - our luxurious Curls Control Argan Oil.
100% pure Argan Oil, cold pressed, refined, with antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E. These ingredients help moisturize, repair and protect your curls from damage. Added is a touch of essential, 100% organic eucalyptus oil for a wonderful fresh scent.
Argan oil is also called "liquid gold" because of its high value and its many health benefits. Argan oil is an expensive product, but it is also a very effective product. Argan oil is a good choice for people looking for a natural way to take care of their skin and hair.
How to use;
Argan oil is a lightweight oil that is quickly absorbed into the hair and does not feel greasy. It is therefore a good choice for curly hair, which is often dry and frizzy. Argan oil is high in vitamin E, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. These substances help moisturize, repair and protect hair from damage. But it also helps keep your curls moisturized longer.
Here are some tips for using argan oil for curly hair:
- Use a few drops of argan oil on damp hair.
- Massage a few drops of the oil into palm of hand.
- Spread the oil evenly over your hair.
- Let the oil absorb for a few minutes before styling your hair.
- You can also add argan oil to moisturizer to use as a leave-in conditioner. Add a few drops to the moisturizer, mix together and apply to your curls.
- Condition and style your curls as you are used to doing.
To crunch out a cast with argan oil, you can do the following:
- Apply a few drops of argan oil to your hands.
- Rub the oil between your hands until it is warm.
- Crunch the oil into your hair, starting at the ends and working upward.
- Use a small amount of oil. You don't need to use a lot of oil to get an effect.
- Scrunch the oil well into your hair. Make sure the oil is evenly distributed throughout your hair.
- TIP: Do not rub but squeeze to keep the bundles together.
Argan oil has a number of benefits for curly hair:
- Moisturizes the hair
- Restores the hair
- Protects hair from damage
- Reduces frizz
- Gives the hair more shine
- Softens the hair
- Makes hair easier to style
Argan oil is kept in a black container to protect it from light. Argan oil contains natural antioxidants, such as vitamin E, which can be broken down when exposed to light. The quality and effectiveness of the oil are preserved by conserving the oil in a dark container.
The addition of vitamin E and organic essential eucalyptus oil can provide additional benefits. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the oil from oxidation and maintain its quality. Organic essential eucalyptus oil can have a refreshing and stimulating effect on the scalp.
' I want to use it to crunch the hard cast out of my curls, is this possible?'
This is a question we often get. Yes, you can use the hair oil to crunch the hard cast out of your curls. Hard cast usually results from using styling products such as gels or mousses that become hard when they dry. Crunching the hard cast means breaking up the hard gel-like layer to reveal softer and more natural-looking curls.
Here's how to use hair oil to crunch the hard cast:
1. Wait until your hair is completely dry: Make sure your curls are completely dry before you start crunching. This ensures that the gel or mousse has fully hardened and is ready to be broken up.
2. Apply a small amount of hair oil to your palms: Take a small pea-sized amount of hair oil and rub it between your palms to distribute it evenly.
3. Crunch your curls: Tilt your head forward and place your hands under your curls. Crunch, squeeze and gently knead your curls from the bottom up. This helps break up the hard cast and create softer, resilient curls.
4. Use more oil if needed: If you find that your curls still feel stiff after crunching, you can use a small amount of extra hair oil to give your curls extra hydration and softness. Apply the oil to your palms and crunch again.
Adding a small amount of hair oil while crunching can help give extra hydration to your curls and reduce the risk of frizz. Be sure to spread the oil evenly on your hands to avoid excessive oil residue. Experiment and adjust the amount of oil based on your hair's needs.
--,-- Excl. tax